Puckboard (Polyethylene) 4' x 8' Sheet - Black
Puckboard is also known as “HDPE” or “High Density Poly Ethylene”
Puckboard (HDPE) is a relatively “soft” plastic making it a superior plastic for impact resistance and durability. It is easy to cut and flexible in varying degrees, within certain thicknesses.
It is suggested that there are NO glues or paints on the market that will adhere to HDPE, which makes it ideal uses where slippery surfaces are needed such as concrete forming.
Puckboard (HDPE) is very easy to clean which makes it a very hygienic material. It is extremely strong and versatile which makes it a great alternative to wood.
Common uses include:
- Hockey Arenas - for both indoor and outdoor facilities (outdoor may require UV protected sheets - available with lead times)
- Sport Facilities - can be used for sports arenas for soccer, squash, etc.
- Animal housing - cattle, horse, hog, goats, sheep, rabbits, fish, dogs, cats, etc.(Barns and Kennels prefer Puckboard)
- Wash Bays and other areas that require and easy to clean surface
- Ice huts, structures, wall protection liners, etc.
- Automotive raceways
- Truck liners
- Wall Covers--> Click here for guidelines supplied to us as per installers.
- Slides and snowboarding ramps
- Sled runners and mud deflectors
- Anything in general where you need an easy to clean surface